UT Administration of Daman & Diu, Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Social welfare department invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Counselor, Programme Assistant, Office-in--charge Superintendent, House Mother & House Father, Store Keeper cum, Accountant, Cook, Helper and Housekeeper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 December 2017.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 13 December 2017
UT Administration of Daman & Diu Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 3 posts
- Counselor: 1 post
- Programme Assistant: 1 post
- Office-in--charge Superintendent: 1 post
- House Mother & House Father: 2 posts
- Store Keeper cum Accountant: 1 post
- Cook: 1 post
- Helper: 1 post
- Housekeeper: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, House Mother/Father & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 12th passed, Diploma/Certificate in Computer.
- Counselor: Post Graduate/Graduate/Sociology/Psychology/Social work or rural development.
- Programme Assistant: Graduate and Diploma/Certificate basics.
- Office-in--charge Superintendent: Graduate in any stream.
- House Mother & House Father: 12th passed or equivalent.
- Store Keeper cum Accountant: Commerce Graduate with Computer Skills and computerized accounting.
- Cook: 7th passed.
- Helper: 7th passed.
- Housekeeper: 7th passed.
Selection Process for DEO, House Mother/Father & Other posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for DEO, House Mother/Father & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Secretary, Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Social welfare department, D ¼ , Govt. Qtrs, Dholar, Moti Daman-396220 on or before 13 December 2017.