Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating) on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 5 August 2017.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 22 July 2017
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 5 August 2017
DCIL Vacancy Details
- Dredge Cadets: 15 posts
- Trainee Marine Engineers: 15 posts
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 15 posts
- Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating): 15 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Dredge Cadets: Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineers: Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Electrical Officers: Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
- Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating): 10th passed and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping.
How to Apply for Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel & Other posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official Website: www.dredge-india.com on or before 5 August 2017.
Application Fee for Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel & Other posts
- General candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Nil