Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 01 and 02 November 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 01 and 02 November 2018 from 09.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
Senior Residents - 18 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery - 01 Post
- Obs & Gynae - 04 Posts
- General Medicine - 05 Posts
- Radiology - 05 Posts
- Casualty - 01 Post
- Ophthalmology - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post
- Burns & Plastic Surgery - MCH Plastic Surgery / MS/DNB General Surger
- Obs & Gynae - Post Graduate Degree (MS/DGO/DNB) in Obs & Gynae
- General Medicine - Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in General Medicine
- Radiology - (MD/DNB/Diploma) in Radiology
- Casualty - Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA) in Emergency Medicine/Orthopedics/Surgery/Medicine/ENT/DNB in Family Medicine. In Case of non availability of MD/DNB/DIPLOMA Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 2 years in Emergency Medicine/Casualty/General Medicine/General Surgery/Orthopedics d
- Ophthalmology - (MS/DNB/Diploma) in Ophthalmology.
How to Apply for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview at Seminar room, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital on scheduled date and time.