Cantonment General Hospital, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 73 various positions purely on contract basis. Interested candidates can send their application before 24 December, 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 24 December, 2014
Details of Post
- Specialist Gd-III: 6 posts
- Senior Resident Doctors: 22 posts
- Staff Nurse: 20 posts
- Nursing Orderly: 15 posts
- Lab Asstt.: 2 posts
- Pharmacist: 1 post
- OT Asstt: 2 posts
- Physiotherapist: 1 post
- Dental Hygienist: 1 post
- Lab Technician(Blood Bank): 3 posts
- Specialist Gd-III: Candidate should have PG Degree/DNB/Diploma from a recognized universityin the concerned specialty with 3 years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining post graduate degree or 5 year after obtaining PG diploma
- Senior Resident Doctors: Candidate should have PG Degree/DNB/Diploma froma recognized university in the concerned specialty.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate should have Matriculation or its equivalent qualification with “A” grade certificate in nursing from a recognized Institution with midwifery certificate registered with nursing council and should be able to speak/understand Hindi.
- Nursing Orderly: Candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board and have a valid first Aid certificate issued by a recognized institute/department with 1 year experience of work in a recognized Hospital/Nursing home.
- Lab Asstt.: Candidate should have Matriculation/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (10+2) with science and a Diploma in medical laboratory techniques from a recognized institution.
- Pharmacist: candidate should havepassed Bachelor of pharmacy course from a recognized Institution or Candidates with 10+2 in science with Biology, Chemistry & Physics with recognized board with approved diploma in pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy council of India and must have registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- OT Asstt: candidate should have Matriculation/Higher Secondary (10+2) with science from recognized Institution/Board and Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognizedInstitution.
- Physiotherapist: candidate should have B.Sc./Pre -Medical/Higher Secondary with science and diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized institution
- Dental Hygienist: Candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university/Board with Dental hygienist certificate from recognized institution. He/she should be registered as a Dental hygienist.
- Lab Technician(Blood Bank): Candidate should have B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology).
- Specialist Gd-III: Rs.72,400/-
- Senior Resident Doctors: Rs.72,400/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 39,530/-
- Nursing Orderly: Rs.19,290/-
- Lab Asstt.: Rs.22,780
- Pharmacist: Rs.23,730
- OT Asstt: Rs.23,730
- Physiotherapist: Rs.36,770
- Dental Hygienist: Rs.22,780
- Lab Technician(Blood Bank): Rs.23,730
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible should send their pplication complete in all respects, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, should reach at the office of the Cantonment Board, SadarBazar, Delhi Cantt.-110010, before 24 December, 2014.