Dena Bank invited applications for the post of Specialist Officers in MMGS-II & SMGS-IV. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 June 2016.
Under Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, out of total 48 posts, 03 posts are allotted to Chief Manager, 44 posts are allotted to Manager and 01 post is allotted to Company Secretary.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official site of Dena Bank at http://www.denabank.com/ on or before 24 June 2016.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 for 48 Specialist Officers in MMGS-II & SMGS-IV Posts- Vacancy Details
Dena Bank Vacancy Details
- Chief Manager (IT-CISO): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Operation Risk): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Credit Risk): 01 Post
- Manager (Model Development & validation under Basel): 02 Posts
- Manager (Operation Risk Management): 01 Post
- Manager (Market Risk Management): 01 Post
- Manager (CA/ICWA): 17 Posts
- Manager (Security): 23 Posts
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Chief Manager: 45 years
- Manager & Company Secretary: 35 years
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 10 June 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 24 June 2016
- Online Examination (Tentative Date) (For Manager Posts excluding Manager Security): 23 July 2016
How to Apply: Visit the official site of the Bank for details.
Top jobs from Employment News This Week (11 June - 17 June 2016)