Department Of Atomic Energy, Kallapakkam invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer/D, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, and Technician/B. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 July 2013. The Department of Atomic Energy is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The department is responsible for nuclear technology, including nuclear power and research.
Opening date for Application Forms: 8 June 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 1 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Scientific Officer/D: 1 Post
- Technical Officer/C: 3 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B: 8 Posts
- Technician/B: 8 Posts
- Work Assistants/A: 8 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-45 years for Scientific Officer/D as on 1 January 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-35 years for Technical Officer/C as on 1 January 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years for Scientific Assistant/B as on 1 January 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years for Technician/B as on 1 January 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years for Work Assistants/A as on 1 January 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Scientific Officer/D: MBBS+MS (ENT)
- Technical Officer/C: B.E. or B.Tech in concerned discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Scientific Assistant/B: B.Sc. in concerned discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Technician/B: HSC or SSC with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Work Assistants/A: SSC/SSLC
- Scientific Officer/D: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600.
- Technical Officer/C: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
- Scientific Assistant/B: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
- Technician/B: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000.
- Work Assistants/A: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed name of the post applied must reach to the address given below:
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
GENERAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
KALPAKKAM, KANCHEEPURAM DISTRICT
TAMIL NADU - 603 102.