Department of Education, Kavaratti invited applications from eligible candidates to fill posts of ‘Physical Education Teacher (PET)’ and ‘Laboratory Assistant’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 August 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): 32 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 10 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Physical Education (MP Ed.) (for few vacancies) and Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (BP Ed.) with relevant experience.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
- For Post 1 : Rs. 21,000/- Per Month (for MP Ed. candidates) and Rs. 19,000/- Per Month (for BP Ed. candidates)
- For Post 2 : Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph must affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Director of Education, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti – 682 555” on or before 31 August 2015 up to 05:00 PM.