Department of Higher Education Recruitment 2018
Department of Higher Education, A & N Islands Jobs Notification: Department of Higher Education, A & N Islands invited applications for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 March 2018.
Advertisement No.: BRAIT/New Poly/2016/
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 March 2018
Dept. of Higher Education, A & N Islands Vacancy Details
- Principal – 01 Post
- Lecturer – 03 Posts [01 (each) for Civil, CSE, Maths]
- Lab Technician/ Instructor (Civil & Computer) -1 Post
- Physical training Instructor – 01 Post
- Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Read Current Affairs to Get This Job
- Principal: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline with 10 years of experience.
- Lecturer (Civil/ CSE): Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline.
- Lecturer (Maths): Possess Master’s Degree in Mathematics.
- Lab Technician/ Instructor (Civil & Computer): Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Diploma in the respective discipline or Higher Secondary (10+2) with Vocational Course.
- Physical Training Instructor: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Physical Education with 02 years of experience.
- MTS: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass.
Age Limit for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Principal: Between 45 to 65 years
- Lecturer: 35 years
- Lab Technician/ Instructor (Civil & Computer)/ Physical Training Instructor/ MTS: 30 years
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the office of the Deputy Secretary (Higher Education), A & N Administration, Port Blair - 744101 on or before 16 March 2018.