DHFWS Jobs 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Birbhum invited applications for the post of Male Counsellor, Lady Counsellor, Sahayika , Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, District Consultant- Quality Assurance and Medical Officer on contractual basis in West Bengal. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 December 2017.
- Last Date of Application - 05 December 2017
- Walk in Interview for Medical Officer - 23 November 2017
DHFWS Birbhum Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 14
- Male Counsellor - 01 Post
- Lady Counsellor - 01 Post
- Sahayika (Female) - 01 Post
- ICTC Lab Technician - 01 Post
- Staff Nurse - 05 Posts
- Lab Technician NUHM- 02 Posts
- District Consultant Quality Assurance - 01 Post
- Medical Officer - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Counsellor - Graduation in Psychology/ Social work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human development.
- Sahayika - 12th pass & Good Communication skills.
- Lab Technician - Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSC) with minimum 1 year experience. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with minimum 2 years experience
- Staff Nurse -GNM passed. Candidate should have proficiency in local language
- Lab Technician NUHM - 12th pass with physics, chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- District Consultant- Quality Assurance - MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management or equivalent with 2 years experience in Public Health/ Hospital Administration
- Medical Officer - MBBS Degree
How to Apply for DHFWS Birbhum Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section) New Administrative Building Old Out Door Campus PO- Suri, District : Birbhum Pin- 731101 West Bengal" on 05 December 2017
For the Post Medical Officer, candidates may attend the walk in interview at CMOH Office, Old Outdoor, Campus, Birbhum on 23 November 2017
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates