District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Panipat Job Notification: District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Panipat has invited applications for the Public Health Manager and other posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 30 April 2020.
Walk-in-interview are to be conducted for following posts as per given schedule till the vacant posts ar filled. The posts are to be filled on temporary basis initially upto 90 days.
- Walk-in-interview Date:30 April 2020
District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Public Health Manager and other Vacancy Details
- Public Health Manager: 01 Post
- Biologist: 01 Post
- Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Microbiologist: 01 Post
- Epidemiologist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Public Health Manager and other Job
- Public Health Manager: MD in CHA/Hospital Management/Community Medicine/Master/Diploma/Degree in Hospital Management/Community Medicine/MBA in Health Management/Master in Public Health.
- Biologist: Biologist from Government service.
- Health Inspector: Health Inspector from Government Service.
- Microbiologist: MD in Microbiologist.
- Epidemiologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical/Public Health or Epidemiology.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 30 April 2020. Interested persons may report to o/o Civil Surgeon Panipat 12:00 pm on the mentioned day along with the original documents related to their qualification, experience, age proof and address proof. The persons can obtain movement passes https://saralharyana.gov.in/ for appearing in interview.