Dibrugarh University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director of Physical Education and Sports, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts) and Coach. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 May 2015.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 May 2015
Details of Posts
Total number of post: 06
- Director of Physical Education and Sports: 01
- Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts): 01
- Coach: 04
- Director of Physical Education and Sports: Rs.37400 - 67000 + GP of Rs.10000/-
- Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts): Rs.15600 - 39100 + GP of Rs.5400/-
- Coach: Rs.8000 - 35000 + GP of Rs.4500/-
- Director of Physical Education and Sports: PhD in Physical Education, Experience of minimum 10 years as `University Deputy Director of Physical Education or 15 years as University Assistant Director of Physical Education/College Director of Physical Education [Selection Grade], Participation in minimum 2 National or International Seminars or Conference, Consistently good appraisal reports, Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of minimum 2 week's duration and evidence of having produced good performance teams/Athletes for competitions like State/National/Inter- University/Combined University etc.
- Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts): Master Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with specialization in Finance or Accounts or CA or MBA in Finance from any recognized University/Institute.
- Coach: Graduation with Diploma in coaching in Football or Cricket or Table Tennis or Athletics from NIS, represented University or State or all India Inter University competition or National level competition in Football or Cricket or Table Tennis or Athletics and experience in organizing games & sports, cultural meets in the College and University level.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply in prescribed format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with latest passport size photo, DD and necessary certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer shall be submitted to the Dibrugarh Universiry, Dibrugarh, Assam 786 004 on or before 20 May 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ___________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.