Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR), Chandigarh will conduct the Walk –in- Interview for filling up posts of ‘Research Associate’ and ‘Junior Research Fellows’ purely on Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 15 May 2015.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview : 15 May 2015
Details of Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 Posts
Qualification must be from recognized university or Institute and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Candidates must possess M. Sc. in Organic Chemistry with relevant research experience and Ph.D. in concerned discipline.
- For Post 2: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Agriculture with NET qualified in appropriate field.
- For Post 1: 35 years.
- For Post 2: 28 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 05 May 2015 (Friday) from 10:30 AM onwards at DIHAR Base Laboratory, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area, Phase – II, Chandigarh along with application in prescribed format with complete CV in the prescribed format and original Certificates/ documents (for verification) along with a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd.).