Directorate of Census Operations, Kerala invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Assistant Compiler on deputation basis for an initial period of one year from amongest suitable offices of Central/ State Govt. Departments. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below.
- Last Date for Submmission of Application : Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 01 (One).
- Assistant Compiler: 07 (Seven).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
(i)Bachlor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii)Officers holding analogous post on regular basis in Central/ State Govt.
(iii)With 8 Years Regular Service in posts in the Pay Band PB – I with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- or equivalent.
- For Assistant Compiler
(i)12th Class Pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ University.
(ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed ten minutes) on computer, corresponding to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
(iii) Officers holding analogous post on regular basis in Central/ State Govt.
(iv)With 3 Years Regular Service in posts in the Pay Band PB – I with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- or equivalent.
‘O’ Level certificate in Computer from an Institute recognised by the Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India.
Maximum Age Limit for appointment by deputation should not exceed 56 Years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
For Assistant Manager :
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- .
- For Assistant
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and Willing Candidates should apply for the following post in the prescribed proforma duly completed and signed by the applicant and certified by the Controlling Officer and to reach office with in forty five (45) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- While recommending the names of the suitable officials, Department/ forwarding Authorities are requested to send up – to – date attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last fivr years, duly attested on each page.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity Certificate and Certificate regarding imposition of penalities stating that “No minor/ major penalities have been imposed upon the officer during last ten years”.
- For complete details regarding the posts and other Terms & conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.