Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL Goa) Job Notification: Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL Goa) has invited applications for the Navigational Assistant and Technician posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the Offline mode on or before 18 November 2019.
- Last Date for offline Application Submission: 18 November 2019
Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL Goa) Navigational Assistant and Technician Vacancy Details
- Navigational Assistant Grade III: 03 Posts
- Technician (Electronics): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 09 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Navigational Assistant and Technician Job
- Navigational Assistant Grade 3rd: Diploma in Engineering from a institution recognized by Central Government or State Government. Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years.
- Technician (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent. 1 year experience in the installation and maintenance of wireless transmitters, receivers, aerial systems and associated power plant. Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can apply for the post through the offline mode on or before 18 November 2019. The application must be submitted through offline mode in the format as per Annexure (which can be downloaded from the official website www.dgll.gov.in). Applications sent by e-mail shall not be entertained.