Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine (DISM), J & K Jobs Notification: Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine (DISM), J & K has invited applications for the post of Masseurs, Attendant and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2019.
• Opening Date of Application: 01 March 2019
• Last Date of Application: 22 March 2019
DISM, J&K Vacancy Details
• Programme Manager-01 Post
• Consultant-02 Posts
• Finance Manager-01 Post
• Accounts Manager-01 Post
• Computer Assistant-01 Post
• Specialist-08 Posts
• Medical Officer, AYUSH-04 Posts
• AYUSH Pharmacist-08 Posts
• Masseurs-08 Posts
• Attendant-24 Posts
• Yoga Therapist-11 Posts
• Attendant for AYUSH-12 Posts
• Naturopathy Physician-02 Posts
• Naturopathy Therapist (Female)-02 Posts
• Attendant for Naturopathy Hospital-02 Posts
• Scientific Officer-02 Posts
• Analyst lab Technician-01 Post
• Office /Lab Attendant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Masseurs, Attendant and Other Posts
• Programme Manager-Medical Graduate with PG in relevant subject.
• Consultant/ Specialist/ Scientific Officer -MD-Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homeopathy/Yoga/ Naturopathy.
• Finance Manager-CA/ICWA/MBA Finance.
• Accounts Manager-Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com.
• Computer Assistant-Graduate.
• Medical Officer, AYUSH-Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject.
• AYUSH Pharmacist-Ayurvedic /Unani/Homeopathic Regular Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J & K Govt/J&K Paramedical Council.
• Masseurs/ Attendant-10th pass.
• Yoga Therapist/ Naturopathy Physician-BNYS/BYNS degree.
• Attendant for AYUSH/ Attendant for Naturopathy Hospital-Minimum 10th pass Maximum 12th pass.
• Naturopathy Therapist (Female)-Diploma in Naturopathy.
• Analyst lab Technician-B.Sc. (Chemistry).
• Office /Lab Attendant-10+2 with Science.
Age Limit for Programme Manager and Other Posts Job – Upto 45 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.