District Judge, Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat Jobs Notification: District Judge, Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat invited applications for the post of English Stenographer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 February 2018.
Notification No.: 01/DRC-G dated Balurghat, the 25th January, 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 27 February 2018
Dist. Judge Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer (Grade-III )- 4 Posts
- Process-Server / Summon Bailiff – 3 Posts
- Mali – 1 Post
- Farash – 2 Posts
- Night Guard – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for English Stenographer & Other Posts
- English Stenographer (Grade – III): Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent and Certificate Course (06 months) of Computer Applications with Shorthand Speed @ 80 w.p.m. and Typing Speed @ 30 w.p.m.
- Process- Server/ Summon Bailiff/ Mali/ Night Guard/ Farash: Possess VIII Standard Pass certificate from any recognized School.
Age Limit - 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per norms)
Selection Procedure for English Stenographer and Other Jobs
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test (Wherever applicable) followed by the Typing Test (wherever applicable)/ Personality Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Dist. Judge Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 27 February 2018.
Application Fees for English Stenographer and Other Jobs
- English Stenographer (Grade – III): Rs. 400/-
- Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: Rs 300/-
- Mali/ Farash/ Night Guard: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: Pay Rs. 100/- for English Stenographer (Grade – III), Rs. 75/- for Process Server/ Summon Bailiff and Rs. 50/- for the post of Mali/ Farash/ Night Guard.