District Mission Officer (RMSA), Arunachal Pradesh invited applications for the post of TGT. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 09 June 2017
- Date of Written Test- 27 June 2017
- Date of Viva Voice – 12 July 2017
District Mission Officer (RMSA) Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Details
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TGT Posts
- English/Hindi/Social Study (TGT): B.A/B.Com with B.Ed from any Recognized university.
- Mathematics (TGT): B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Science(TGT): B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with B.Ed (PCB) and B.Sc with
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) with B.Ed from any recognized university.
Age Limit – 21 to 33 years
Application Fee for TGT Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 350/-
How to apply for District Mission Officer (RMSA) Arunachal Pradesh, TGT Posts
Eligible candidates may collect the application fee from RMSA office and should submit to the office of the DDSE, Lower Dibang Valley District, Roing along with attested 5 (Five) copies recent Passport size Photographs, Attested copies of Certificate and Marksheet from Class-X to Graduation and B.Ed Degree, attested S/T certificate in case of APST, self addressed envelope with postage stamp of `.5/- only, The last date of the submission of the application is 09 June 2017 at 1630 hrs.
Scroll down for more jobs