Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DITE), Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for Admission to the ‘One Year Condensed Course (OYCC) in Tool & Die Making’ commencing in January 2015. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Admission may apply on or before 02 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02 January 2015 by 03.00 PM.
- Date of Written Test/ Interview: 05 January 2015.
Details of Courses
- Name of Course: “One Year Condensed Course (OYCC) in Tool & Die Making”
- No. of Seats: 12 (Twelve).
- Commenced from: 15 January 2015.
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Mathematics and Sciences or equivalent from recognized Board or University or Institution.
Candidate has to pay the total Course Fee of Rs. 50,000/-, which comes Rs. 25,000/- per semester.
Application Form will be available in the Institute on payment of Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering”, payable at Delhi.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Record, performance in the Written Test or the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration on 05 January 2015.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, mark sheets, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., with a recent passport size photograph and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi - 110 052” on or before 02 January 2015 by 03.00 PM.