DME AP Recruitment 2020 for 737 Assistant Professor Posts, Online Application Begins from 19 June
DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at dme.ap.nic.in for 737 Vacancies. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts on or before 18 July 2020.
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Services through the direct and lateral entry to work in Government Medical Colleges. Interested candidates holding the required qualification in the required field can apply online at dme.ap.nic.in.
The online process for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 will start from 19 June at dme.ap.in for fulfill 737 Posts in different categories. The online application process will continue till 18 July 2020. Candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria and other details in this article.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19 June 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18 July 2020
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Direct Recruitment) - 442 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Lateral Entry) - 295 Posts
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor of Anatomy - Candidates holding the qualification of M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med.Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) are eligible to apply.
- Assistant Professor (Physiology) -MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology).
- Biochemistry - M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology - MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).
- Assistant Professor of Pathology - M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology) - M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc. Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)w with D.Sc.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med.Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology).
- All other Assistant Professor Posts - MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.
Online Application Link - to active on 19 June
Age Limit for Assistant Professor Posts
- OC - 42 years
- SC/ST/BC - 47 years
- Ex-Serviceman - 50 years
How to apply for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 through the online mode at dme.ap.nic.in on or before 18 July 2020.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- BC/OC - Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment - SB Collect
- SB Collect URL: Click Here
Step Wise Application Process
- Visit the official website.i.e.dme.ap.nic.in.
- He / She has to read the notification and fill all the columns by following the instructions given in the software. Instructions sheets are enclosed.
- Enter your personal details and submit the application with relevant data.
- Pay the application fee following account number ‘APDME’and must mention the name of the candidate & registered mobile number on the payment receipt/bank counterfoil and upload the same at the time of filling of application. If fees not paid, their application will not be accepted.
- For in-service candidates, the candidates should take NOC from Director of Health/Commissioner APVVP/DME concerned recruiting authority.
- Improperly filled applications or inadequate documents are summarily rejected.
- Diploma holders should apply only in APVVP in Direct Recruitment.