District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO), AP invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialists, Pharmacist, Dental Hygienist, OT Technician and Supporting Staff on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 July 2017.
Notification No. 2/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 July 2017
DMHO-Ananthapuramu Vacancy Details
- Specialist (OB&GY): 3 Posts
- Specialists (Paed): 3 Posts
- Pharmacist-Gr. II: 3 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 12 Posts
- OT Technician: 10 Posts
- Supporting Staff: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Hygienist, OT Technician & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Specialist (OB&GY): Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Gynec or Diploma in OBG and must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Specialists (Paed): Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Pediatrics or Diploma in child health and must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Pharmacist-Gr. II: Intermediate and Diploma in Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy and should register with Pharmacy council.
- Dental Hygienist: Intermediate science group from Recognized Board and Diploma in Dental Technician/Dental Hygienist from Govt./Govt. Recognized institute and Registration with State Dental Council with Two years experience in dental college/Clinic.
- OT Technician: Intermediate education from recognized board and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course from Govt./Govt. recognized institution and must be registered in AP paramedical board.
- Supporting Staff: 5th passed.
Age Limit for Dental Hygienist, OT Technician & Other posts
Between 18 to 40 years for all posts
How to Apply for District Medical and Health Officer Dental Hygienist, OT Technician & Other posts
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with all the required documents to the District Medical & Health Officer, Ananthapuramu on or before 28 July 2017.
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin