Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University in Collaboration with Centre For Electronics Test Engineering notified admissions for Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA Systems and Certificate Programme in Electronics Interconnection Techniques. Eligible students can apply through the prescribed format before 5 September, 2014.
• Date of Commencement of sale of Prospectus and Application Form: 24 July 2014
• Last date for sale and submission of Application Forms: 5 September 2014
1. Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA Systems: Fee- Rs 18,000, medium- English
2. Certificate Programme in Electronics Interconnection Techniques: Fee-Rs 11,250, medium- English and Telegu
Duration: 6 months for both
1. Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA Systems: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics OR Diploma holder (3 years full time course) in any of the above
2. Certificate Programme in Electronics Interconnection Techniques: Candidate should have passed ITI in Electronics, Electrical, Electro-mechanic, Instrumentation etc., from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or equivalent Institution
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply as per the prescribed application format as given in notification.
• The application form duly complete in all respects along with attested copies of all educational certificates and other relevant documents must reach the Director, Student Services Branch, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033 on or before 5 September 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%