DRDO-Armament Research & Development Establishment (DRDO- ARDE) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 July 2017.
Date of Walk-IN-Interview – 15 July 2017
DRDO ARDE Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 07
- Junior Research Fellow- 04 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurg/Electronics Engineering) in first division with NET/GATE qualification. Or M.E/M.Tech in disciplines related to Mechanical/Metallurgy Engineering in first division at both Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc (Physics/Applied Physics with specialization in Laser Optics and Fiber Optics in first division at both Graduate and Post Graduate level with NET/Gate Qualification. Or M.Tech (Applied Physics, Optoelectronics, Applied and Electro Optic) in first division at both Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
- Junior Research Fellow- B.E/B.Tech. Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg) or M.Sc (Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Computer Science/information Technology) at 10+2 level with Computer Programming skill in C, C++ or, C#.NET, VB.NET in first division with NET/GATE qualification.
Age Limit – 28 years
How to Apply for DRDO ARDE, Junior Research Fellow Posts
Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 July 2017 at Armament Research and Development Establishment (ARDE), Armament Post, Pashan, Pune- 411021. Candidates should bring at the time of interview a copy of Bio-data, original and self-attested copies of documents, affix a recent passport size photographs on the right top corner of the Bio-data. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs