Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Defence Terrain Research Laboratory (DTRL) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF). The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on 08 November 2017.
- Date for Walk-in-interview - 08 November 2017
DRDO DTRL Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (Computer Science) - 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (Geology/Remote Sensing/GIS/Civil Engineering) - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (Computer Science) - Candidates should posses B.e/B.Tech in Computer Science in first division with valid NET/GATE or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
- Junior Research Fellow (Geology/Remote Sensing/GIS/Civil Engineering) - M.Sc in Geology/Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics/Geo-matics or B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering in 1st divison with valid NET/GATE or M.E/M.Tech in Geology/ Remote Sensing/GIS/ Geo-informatics/Geo-matics/Civil Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate Level
28 Years of age
How to Apply for DRDO DTRL Junior Research Fellow Posts 2017
Eligible and interested candidates may walk in for the interview along with all the relevant documents on 23 October 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Defence Research Officers Mess and Institute (DROMI), DRDO Residential Complex, Brig. S.K. Majumdar Road, Timarpur Defence, Delhi-110054.