Delhi State Cancer Institute
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Jobs Notification: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has invited applications for the post of Senior and Junior Resident Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 December 2018.
- Walk in interview -22 December 2018
DSCI, New Delhi Vacancy Details
Senior Resident- 21 Posts
- Clinical Oncology-04 Posts
- Anesthesia and critical care-04 Posts
- Surgical Oncology-03 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis-04 Posts
- Nuclear medicine-04 Posts
- Gastroenterology-01 Post
- Internal medicine-01 Post
Junior Resident-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior and Junior Resident Posts
- Clinical Oncology-Recognized MBBS qualification; Recognized Post Graduate (DMRT/MD/DNB) in Radiotherapy / Radiation Oncology/ DMRT; Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Anesthesia and critical care-Recognized MBBS qualification; Recognized PG (MD / DNB / DA) in Anaesthesia & Critical Care. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Surgical Oncology-Recognized MBBS qualification; MS/MD/DNB Surgery/Orthopedics/Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Radio diagnosis- Recognized MBBS qualification; Recognized PG (MD/ DNB/DMRD) in Radio diagnosis.
- Nuclear medicine-Recognized MBBS qualification; Recognized PG (MD/ DNB/Diploma) in Nuclear Medicine.
- Gastroenterology- Recognized MBBS qualification. Post-Graduation/DM/DNB in Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology recognized by the Medical Council of India OR equivalent in handling gastroenterology cases independently, including endoscopies after MD (Internal Medicine). Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Internal medicine- Recognized MBBS qualification; Recognized PG (MD/ DNB) in Internal Medicine. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Junior Resident- Recognized MBBS qualification (passed after 2014, preferably); Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Age Limit for Senior Resident Job- 37 Years
Age Limit for Junior Resident Job – 35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 December 2018 at Delhi State Cancer Institute, New Delhi along with the documents.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs