Centre for Innovation in Infectious Disease Research, Education and Training (CIIDRET) invited applications for the post of Technical Officer, Research Associate and Lab Attendant. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2018.
Last Date of Application - 11 September 2018
CIIDRET DU South Campus Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Technical Officer – 2 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DU Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer – M.Sc in any area of Life Sciences with 10 years of experience
- Research Associate - Ph.D in any area of Life Sciences
- Lab Attendant – 10th passed with science subjects
Selection Procedure for DU Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply for DU Non-Teaching Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents by email to email@example.com or by post to CIIDRET, First Floor Engineering Department, UDSC, New Delhi - 110021 on or before 11 September 2018.