Government of Haryana, Office of the Additional Deputy Commissioner-Cum-Project, Gurugram invited applications for the post of Members of Watershed Development Team in Technical & Social Mobilization and Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 5 June 2017.
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 5 June 2017
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 6 June 2017
Government of Haryana Vacancy Details
- Members of Watershed Development Team (Technical): 3 posts
- Members of Watershed Development Team (Social Mobilization): 1 post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for MWDT & DEO Posts
- Members of Watershed Development Team (Technical): Professional degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or Water Management or Diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Management or two years certificate course in surveying/drawing and with 55% marks.
- Members of Watershed Development Team (Social Mobilization): Degree in Social Mobilization and Institutional Building or Degree in Geography, Geology, Sociology, Botany or BSc with 55% marks.
- Data Entry Operator: As prescribed by HARTON.
Between 21-45 years for all posts
How to Apply for Dy. Comm-Cum-Project Manager, Gurugram MWDT & DEO Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Additional Deputy Commissioner-Cum-Project Manager, IWMP, Gurugram on or before 5 June 2017.