Engineers India Limited (EIL) is hiring for 229 vacant positions of Trade and Technician Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 November 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 8 November 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 28 November 2017
EIL (Published in Employment News) Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentices: 179 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentices (Draftsman in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical, Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer, Receptionist, Lab Assistant, Architectural and others): Graduate/ ITI Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/10th/12th
- Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Architecture/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
(For detailed information, candidates can refer to the below link of detailed notification)
Age: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 28 November 2017
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2017, Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 28 November 2017. Candidates can refer to the below link for more information.