Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Notified Recruitment to the Post of Jr Hindi Translator
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator on a regular basis.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator on a regular basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 October 2013. The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial.
• Opening date of receipt of Application Forms: 31 August 2013
• Closing date of receipt of Application Forms: 01 October 2013
• Closing date of receipt of Application Forms for Assam, Meghalya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Tripura, Lakshadeep, Andaman and Nicobar Island: 08 October 2013
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Junior Hindi Translator
• Number of Post: 62
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01 October 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
1) Masters Degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level;
2) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective)
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs. 200/- in the form of demand draft/Bankers Cheques drawn in favour of ESIC Fund a/c no.1 payable at New Delhi.
• SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates, Ex Servicemen and ESIC Employees are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/- + Allowances
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in competitive examination only as per scheme.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, DD/ Banker’s Cheque, should be submitted to the following address before 01 October 2013.
Joint Director (Recruitment),
New Delhi-110 002
• Candidate must superscribe “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator”.