ESIC Faridabad Jobs Notification:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad (Haryana) invited eligible candidates to appear for the Walk –in- Interview for recruitment to the posts of Professor and other posts for various disciplines. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 01 (one) year which may be extendable. The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 15 & 16 November 2016 (Tuesday & Wednesday) at allotted time between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM in the office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH – 3, Faridabad – 121 001, Haryana.
Date of Walk –in- Interview: 15 November 2016 and 16 November 2016
ESIC Faridabad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor – 07 Posts
- Associate Professor - 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Faridabad Faculty Jobs:
- Professor/ Associate Professor: Possess Post- Graduate Degree (MD) or Ph.D. Degree in the respective specialty.
- Assistant Professor: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline or Medical Degree.
- Professor: 04 years as Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor: 05 years as Lecturer or 04 years as Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor: 03 years.
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years (67 years for Contractual Post).
- ESIC Employees: Relaxation of 05 years.
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates & Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for ESIC Faridabad Faculty Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Walk –in- Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for ESIC Faridabad Faculty Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 03 November 2016 (Thursday) at 09:00 AM onwards in the office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH – 3, Faridabad – 121 001, Haryana. Candidates has to appear for the Interview on the said date along with the filled in application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents and original documents as well which can be verified at the time of Interview.