ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020: Employee"s State Insurance Corporation, Haryana (ESIC Haryana) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 June 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 26 June 2020
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident - 23 Posts
- Senior Resident against GDMO (1 year)- 25 Posts
- Junior Resident - 12 Posts
- Tutor - 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts
- Senior Resident -PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The Candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- Senior Resident against GDMO (1 year)-PG degree/DNB/Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident -MBBS from the recognized university should be registered with MCI.
- For Medical Candidates: recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Education Qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil.
- Non-Medical Candidates: A Postgraduate qualification i.e., Master Degree in the concerned subject allied discipline i.e., Medical Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology etc.
Age Limit for Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts
- Senior Resident (For Tenure Of Three Years Subject Fo Renew Al/extension Every Year)- 35 years
- Senior Resident Against Vacant Post Of General Duty Medical Officers For One Year - 35 years
- Junior Resident (One Year Residency Scheme)- 30 years
- Tutors Fora Tenure Of Three Years- 30 years
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-In-Interview on 26 June 2020 at Employees' State Insurance Corporation, Haryana along with the documents.