Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Jaipur under Ministry of Labour and Employment invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff on regular basis by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 06 January 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 06 January 2016
ESIC Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer- 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk- 81 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 78 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Stenographer, UDC and MTS Jobs:
- Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- Upper Division Clerk-
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- Stenographer- 18-27 years.
- Upper Division Clerk- 18-27 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff- 18-25 years.
Selection Procedure for ESIC Stenographer, UDC and MTS Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for ESIC Stenographer, UDC and MTS Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 06 January 2016.