Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of Part-Time Specialist, Sr. Resident (Adhoc) and Homoeopathy Pharmacist. The eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview on 15 July 2016 from 9:30 a.m. onwards at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15 July 2016
ESIC Kerala Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Part-Time Specialist: 1 post
- Sr. Resident (Adhoc): 1 post
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala Doctors Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Part-Time Specialist: MDS with 3 years experience.
- Sr. Resident (Adhoc): PG Degree/Diploma with 2 years experience after MBBS.
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist: Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacist with 3 years experience in Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Part-Time Specialist: Not exceeding 64 years
- Sr. Resident (Adhoc): Not exceeding 35 years
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist: Not exceeding 64 years
Selection Procedure for ESIC Kerala Doctors Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Kerala Doctors Jobs:
Interested candidates can attend interview along with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of Xerox copies of all documents and 2 recent passport size photographs on 15 July 2016 from 9:30 a.m. onwards at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam.
Application Fee for ESIC Kerala Doctors post:
- General/OBC Categories: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-