Films Division of India (FDI), Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade I Posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 8 weeks from the date of the publication of the advertisement. Films Division is a film production house belonging to the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, primarily to "produce documentaries and news magazines for publicity of Government programmes" and cinematic record of Indian history. FDI is divided into four wings, namely, Production, Distribution, International Documentary and Short Film Festival.
- Opening Date for Application Forms: 5 October 2013
- Closing Date for Application Forms: within 8 weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Name of the post: Stenographer Grade I
- Number of vacancies: 1
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Possessing a speed of 100 words per minute in Stenography Hindi/English.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4200
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format as given in notification.
- And send along with requisite enclosures/certificates and an Integrity Certificate in respect of the officer in the addition to Vigilance Clearance and also a certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during last 10 years to the address given below within 8 weeks from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
The Director General,
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,
Government of India,
24-Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg,