Registrar, Gauhati University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Research Scientist, Technical Associate / Scientific Officer and Laboratory Helper / Lab Bearer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 June 2017.
Advertisement No: NTS- 5/2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 16 June 2017
Office of the Registrar Gauhati University Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist (Category: A, B & C): 03 Posts
- Technical Associate / Scientific Officer (Category A & B): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Helper / Lab Bearer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scientist & Other Posts
- Research Scientist: Candidates should possess M. Sc. in Physics with Ph. D. in Physics in the field of Atmospheric Sciences with minimum 4 (four) years of post Ph. D. research experiences.
- Technical Associate / Scientific Officer: M. Sc. in Physics with Electronics as a special paper and at least 3 (three) years of research experience in the field relevant to Atmospheric Sciences.
- Laboratory Helper / Lab Bearer: HSLC with 5 (five) years of experience in handling of laboratory equipments/systems and office work related services. Experiences must be from Government or from recognized institutions.
Upper age limit for the post is 43 years.
Gen/OBC: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch.
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Gauhati University Research Scientist & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 on or before 16 June 2017.