G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPNIHESD) announced walk-in interview for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 04 November 2016.
Date for Walk-in interview: 04 November 2016
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-RA: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts
- Research Associate: Candidate should possess Ph.D. with first class Masters Degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/ Social science/ Geography supported by research publications in impact factor journals.
- Junior Research Fellow: First Class Masters degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/ Geography/ Remote Sensing & GIS.
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow: First Class Masters degree in Environmental Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Hydrology/ Environmental Sciences/ Geography.
- Field Assistant: Graduate in Science.
- Research Associate: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
How to Apply for GBPNIHESD Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the relevant documents at G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development, North-East Unit, Vivek Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791 113 on 04 November 2016 at 10:00 a.m.