Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar-Haryana invited applications for admission to various MBA Programmes 2014. The Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar, was established on 20 October 1995 by an Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana.
• Last date for submission of completed application: 21 April 2014
• Date of Entrance Test: 5 May 2014
Name of the Programmes
• MBA –International Business
• MBA: 90
• MBA-Finance: 30
• MBA-Marketing: 30
• MBA –International Business: 30
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Graduate with 50% marks from the recognized university or Fellow of ICSI/ICAI/ICFAI/ICWAI/ similar body.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT Score-2013 with minimum cut off of 40 percentile for all categories except SC category where relaxation of 5 percentile is allowed.
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the website.
• Completed application form in prescribed format along with admit Card duly filled in & postage stamped should be reach in the office of the Director, Haryana School of Business before 21 April 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.