GK capsule for SSC CGL 2016: Practice Set – 2
In this article, you will find most of the questions out of history segment. So, be ready to learn and test your factual knowledge. jagranjosh.com has prepared a sample of 50 questions for the sake of practice to give you a gist about the type and nature of questions asked in SSC exams. To read about it more, go through this article.
As General knowledge is an important part of SSC CGL and can be a scoring section for candidates. SSC- GK section contains the questions out of Indian History & Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computers, Indian Economy, Sports, Honorary Awards, Important dates, Current Affairs & etc.
This requires a lot of practice and retracing of several facts about the above said topics. So, Jagranjosh.com has framed 50 questions in the attached set and we want you to practice it and explore the other additional information at your own efforts. As, we know that each of the above topic has its enormous existence and scope. In this attachment, you will find most of the questions out of history segment. So, be ready to learn and test your factual knowledge.
1. Which of the following country started The first news paper in the world?
2. _________ is called "Gift of the Nile" ?
3. _________started the construction of Colosseum in Rome?
4. Which of the following atom bomb was dropped by USA on Hiroshima during the second world war?
A. Little Boy
B. Little Fly
C. Little Devil
D. None of these
5. In which year Hitler became the Chancellor of Germany?
To download it, click here..
Click for SSC CGL Study Material
All the Best!!!