Goa PSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon/Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 March 2018.
Advertisement No: 3/2018
Last Date of Application : 23 March 2018.
Goa PSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery -1 Post
- Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery -1 Post
- Clinical Neurophysiologist-1 Post
- Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon -3 Posts
- Medical Officer -20 Posts
- Principal - 1 Post
- Mamlatdar/Jt. Mamlatdar/Assistant Director of Civil Supplies -1 Post
- Child Development Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer -2 Posts
- Assistant Director -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon/Medical Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Medical Officer : MBBS/BAMS or equivalent Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the specialty concerned.
Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon: MBBS/BAMS or equivalent Postgraduate degree.
How to Apply for Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Medical Officer and Other Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the official website. The last date for online application is 23 March 2018.