Gondwana University, Gadchiroli invited application for recruitment to 35 posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 May 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 35
- Professor: 05
- Associate Professor: 10
- Assistant Professor: 20
- Educational Qualification
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph. D. in qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy paper. A minimum score of 400 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation 2010 in Appendix III. OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Associate Professor: Good Academic record with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of Eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that a Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an Indian University, or equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send the completed Application in a cloth lined envelope [please write at the centre side of the envelope the Name of the post, reserved post or unreserved post etc.] to the The Registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli. MIDC Road, Complex, Gadchiroli Dist-Gadchiroli Pin-442605(M.S), India.