Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Staff Nurse” under special recruitment drive for Physically Handicapped. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 27 August 2014 up to 01:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27 August 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy & Documents: 10 September 2014
Details of Posts
Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution. OR
- B. Sc Nursing and Midwifery course or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
- Registered as Nurse or Midwife with State Nursing Council.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidates should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if Applicable).
- Pay Scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in on or before 27 August 2014 up to 01:00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to send the Print out of filled Application Form along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent colored passport size photograph should be affix on the application form may forward to the “Office of the Director Principal, Room No. 228 - A, Dairy Dispatch Section, Level – II, Block – D, Hospital Building, GMCH, Sector – 32, Chandigarh – 160 030” by post or by hand on or before 10 September 2014 up to 04:00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test or Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below