Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Malda, Government of West Bengal invited application from eligible candidates for the posts of ASHA Block Level Facilitators. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 10 March 2016.
Memo No.: 419 /SDO(S)/MLD
Last date of application: 10 March 2016
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: ASHA Block Level Facilitators – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal ASHA Block Level Facilitators Jobs:
- Master's degree in Social Science or Sociology or Social Anthropology or Social Work (MSW) or Business Administration (MBA) or Economics or Rural Development or Mass Communication. OR
- Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience, in health projects.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- UR: Not more than 40 years
- OBC: 3 years age relaxation
- SC / ST: 5 years age relaxation
How to Apply for Government of West Bengal ASHA Block Level Facilitators Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to: the office of Sub-Divisional Offrcer, Malda Sadaron so as to reach on or before 10 March 2016.