Office of the Project Officer-Cum District Welfare Officer, Backward Classes Welfare, Dakshin Dinajpur invited application for recruitment for the 18 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2015.
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 July 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Number of the Post
• Superintendent- 03 Posts
• Caretaker/Marton-03 Posts
• Cook-03 Posts
• Helper-03 Posts
• Darwan cum Night Guard-03 Posts
• Karmabandhu (Part Time)- 03 Posts
• Superintendent- Rs. 12,000/-
• Caretaker/Marton-Rs. 8,000/-
• Cook-Rs. 3,000/-
• Helper-Rs. 2500/-
• Darwan cum Night Guard- Rs. 3000/-
• Karmabandhu (Part Time)- Rs. 2000/-
• Superintendent- Candidates must posses graduation degree.
• Caretaker/Marton- Candidates must posses MP degree.
• Cook- Candidates must pass Class VIII
• Helper- Candidates must pass Class VIII
• Darwan cum Night Guard- Candidates must pass Class VIII
• Karmabandhu (Part Time)- Candidates must pass Class- VIII
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send the application on or before the last date 31 July 2015. The candidates may download the application form from the website and send to the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer Backward Classes Welfare Dakshin Dinajpur.