AICTE will all set to conduct computer based online National level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) since last year for selecting eligible students for admission in all postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE. The eligible candidates have to submit online application
• Start Date of Online Registration: 06 November 2013
• Last Date for Online Registration: 07 January 2014
• Print out of Hall ticket: 10 February 2014
• Computer based Test Dates: 25 February 2014 to 27 February 2014
• Test Timings: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
• Declaration of Result: 15 March 2014
• Print out of Score Cards: 15 March 2014 to 14 April 2014
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are appearing in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for GPAT-2014-15 examination.
• Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable for General and OBC candidates
• Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable for SC/ST/PD
How to Apply
The candidates have to send the online application in the prescribed format before 07 January 2014. For complete information refer the below link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%