GRSE Jobs Notification: Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited (GRSE), Kolkata invited online applications for the post of Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices for various trades. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2019.
Candidates applying for the GRSE Recruitment 2019 should possess necessary educational qualification required for each posts.
GRSE has started the online recruitment process for 200 posts through “Career Section” of its Website: www.grse.in and in https://jobapply.in/grse2018app. All candidates have to submit ONLINE application through 'Career section' of GRSE website.
Notification Number – 01/18
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 22 January 2019
GRSEL Vacancy Details
Apprentice Posts - 200 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 135 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 25 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 14 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned above
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Graduate Apprentice – Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by University in the respective subject fields
How to Apply for GRSEL Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through online mode via www.grse.in on or before 22 January 2019.