The High Court of Gujarat invited applications from the eligible Practicing Advocates for the Recruitment of 58 District Judges, in the pay-scale of Rs. 51,650-1240-59,090-1390-63,260 + allowances. Interested yet eligible candidates can apply ONLINE before 15 August 2013.
• Starting date for submission of On-line application: 01 August 2013
• Closing Date for submission of On-line application: 15 August 2013(23.59 Hrs.)
• Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 22 September 2013
• Date of Main Written Examination: 20 October 2013
• Date of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): Tentatively in the month of January/February, 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: District Judge
• No of Posts: 58 (27 Regular + 31 ad-hoc) vacancies
A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years. For General and OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 45 years, and for candidates belong to SC/ST/Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ Orthopedically Disabled persons/ Ex-serviceman, the upper age limit is 48 years, as on 15 August 2013
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
• Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction for a period not less than seven years, as on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications.
• Rs. Rs. 1000/- plus Bank Charges for General and OBC Candidates
• Rs. Rs. 500/- plus Bank Charges for SC/ST/Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ Orthopedically Disabled persons/ Ex-serviceman candidates
The final selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performances in Mains Written Exam and Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
How to Apply
Interested yet eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and http://hcojas.guj.nic.in in the prescribed format from 01 August 2013 to 15 August 2013.
No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
For detailed advertisement regarding How to Apply, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Exam Scheme, and other such points, click on the link given below:
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts
ESIC Bareilly Recruitment 2018, Walk in for 22 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 for 21 Office Assistant Posts