Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Jobs Notification: Gujarat Technological University (GTU) invited applications for the post of Deputy Director, Computer Programmer, Research Assistant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 March 2018
Gujarat Technological University Vacancy Details
- Director(Graduate School of Engineering/Technology) – 1 Post
- Deputy Director – 2 Posts
- Computer Programmer – 8 Posts
- Research Assistant (Entrepreneurship) – 6 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 10 Posts
- Project Officer (Entrepreneurship) – 2 Posts
- Network Administrator – 1 Post
- Database Administrator – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Director (Graduate School of Engineering/Technology) – Ph.D. with first class in Master of Engineering /Technology.
- Deputy Director – First class in Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering (Eng.) & Technology (Tech.).
- Computer Programmer – First Class in B.E. Computer Eng. / Computer Science/ Information Technology, or First Class in MCA/ First Class in M.Sc. (IT).
- Research Assistant (Entrepreneurship) – B.Tech /B.E. in any stream of Engineering with at least six months work exposure with any Incubator, co-working space or innovation centre.
- Administrative Assistant – B.E./M.E/MBA/MCA with first class OR (II) Master’s Degree with first class in computers/ IT related any other discipline with good knowledge of creating and managing web-sites and working in a computerized environment.
- Network Administrator – BCA/PGDCA/Diploma (Computer/IT) MCA/BE-Computer/ BE –IT with at least 3 years of experience as Network Administrator
- Database Administrator – First Class in B.E. Computer Eng. / Computer Science/ Information Technology, or First Class in MCA/ First Class in M.Sc. (IT).
How to Apply for GTU Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 13 March 2018. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and send the same to the I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University, Nr.Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Nr. Visat Three Roads, Visat - Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 – Gujarat on or before 20 March 2018.