Guwahati High Court
Guwahati High Court invited applications for the post of Judicial Assistant, Sr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II, System Analyst, Record Keeper, Electrician, Chauffeur/ Driver, Chef/Cook and Lawn Attendant/Mali. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
Last Date of Application - 28 February 2018
Guwahati High Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 15
- Judicial Assistant - 6 Posts
- Sr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II - 3 Posts
- System Analyst - 1 Post
- Record Keeper - 1 Post
- Electrician - 1 Post
- Chauffeur/ Driver - 1 Post
- Chef/Cook - 1 Pot
- Lawn Attendant/Mali - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Judicial Assistant, Steno and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Judicial Assistant/ Record Keeper - Graduate with minimum 45% marks
- Sr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II - Graduation and Diploma Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed on a computer
- System Analyst - MCA with 2 years' experience or BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) with 2 years' experience or M.Sc., PGDCA with 3 years' experience or M.Tech (Computer Science)
- Electrician - HSCL with Trade Certificate for Electrician from M/ Polytechnic/Govt. recognised Institution. Candidates should have the experience in electrical works in all fields, including repairing, servicing and operation of Air-Condition plant
- Chauffeur/ Driver,Chef/Cook and Lawn Attendant/Mali - The candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class VIII standard, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be not be eligible to apply for the post
Selection Procedure for Judicial Assistant, Steno and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination/skill test/ interview.
- General (including OBC/MOBC and all others) - 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST - 18 to 43 Years
- PWD - 18 to 48 Years
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for Guwahati High Court Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Guwahati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN - 791110 latest by 28 February 2018.
Rs. 200/- General (including OBC/MOBC and all others) and Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ST, should be payable to Registrar, Guwahati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh.