Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Job Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for the Security Officer, Human Resource Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 December 2019.
- Last Date for submission of application: 13 December 2019
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Security Officer, Human Resource Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Deputy Manager (Security)/Manager (Security): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Human Resource Officer: 04 Posts
- Fire Officer: 01 Post
- Legal Officer: 02 Posts
- Security Officer: 06 Posts
- Assistant Fire Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer, Human Resource Officer and other Job
- Deputy Manager (Security)/Manager (Security): Successful completion of ten months pre-Commission Training Course from the Officers' Training School, Chennai or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces. or Successful completion of 01-1.5 years Course conducted by the Central/State Governments qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/Sub Inspectors in State Police (SP), Railway Protection Force (RPF), Central Reserve Police (CRP), Border Security Force (BSF).
- Deputy Manager (Civil): Degree in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent in the Civil Discipline from recognized University/Institutions.
- Human Resource Officer: Bachelor's Degree with PG Degree/PG Diploma/MBA/MSW/MA with specialization in Human Resources/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Management /Organizational Development / Human Resource Development/Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- Fire Officer: (i) Bachelor's Degree of Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur awarded by the Nagpur University i.e., B.E., (Fire Engineering) [OR]
(ii) Bachelor's Degree of Fire Engineering/Fire Technology from Institutes /Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities [OR]
(iii) Pass in Membership/Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Fire Engineering. UK; [OR]
(iv) Degree of recognized University with Pass in GIFEs – India/UK.
- Legal Officer: Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 December 2019.