Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for the 13 posts of Air Traffic Controller Trainees. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 December 2018.
Advt. No: ASC/HR/130/01/2018
- Opening date for Registration: 28 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 19 December 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy Details
Air Traffic Controller Trainees: 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade (ITI) Apprentices Job
- Full time Degree in Engineering /Technology or its equivalent in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics.
- UR/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% Marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% Marks, in the aggregate, of all Semesters/ Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations in the qualifying examinations.
Rupees 30000- 120000
- Not above 28 years as on 19 December 2018 for General candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates, see the notification for details of the age relaxation details.
Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Skill Test which will be held at Bengaluru. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for appearing in the Written Test and Skill Test for a total of 160 Marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site at https://hal-india.co.in and apply for the post on or before 19 December 2018.