HAL Job Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Chief Flying Instructor, Flying Instructor, Chief Ground Instructor and other. The interested candidates who are having the requisite eligibility for these posts can by the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 November 2019
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Vacancy Details:
- Chief Flying Instructor: 01 Post
- Flying Instructor: 01 Post
- Chief Ground Instructor: 01 Post
- AME (A&C): 01 Post
- Technical Tradesman (Helicopter): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification for Flying Instructor and Other Posts:
- Chief Flying Instructor: CHPL/ATPL(H) licenses, FRTO, Instrument rating (current), FIR (H) (current) and current DGCA Medical OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160 ORQFI from the Armed Forces with CHPL with minimum required Instructional Flying as per Schedule II Section R of Aircraft Rules 1937 for issue of FIR (H).
- Flying Instructor: CHPL/ATPL (H) with FIR(H)/AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within last 6 months OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160ORQFI from the Armed Forces. Candidates with CHPL and/or Instrument Rating are desirable.
- Chief Ground Instructor: Candidates having two years teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organisation/ Airports Authority of India (AAI) Aviation training organization within last 10 years.
- AME (A&C): Licensed AME with Rotary Wing and Jet or Piston Engine with 05 years of experience on Helicopter maintenance as Technician/ BAMEC/CAMO. Preferably Experience on type (Chetek/Schweizer).
- Technical Tradesman (Helicopter): 10+2 Passed with Science (PCM) (ii) AME Course completion from approved DGCA training Institute. (i) Passed Paper I or module 9, 10 (Civil Aviation requirements) of DGCA (ii) Passed Paper-II or module 3,6,7,8 (General Engineering) desirable.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 07 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Jobs 2019
The eligible and interested candidates are required to download the application form. After downloading the application form, candidates need to fill all the details as per the format given and send the same to The Deputy General Manager (HR) HAL- Helicopter Division, Post Box No. 1790, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017, Karnatka latest by 25 November 2019. Application forms will be available on HAL’s official website.